Friday, January 25, 2013

Creative Pay-It-Forward

You know how it is when you're wandering about...wondering what your next step will be...asking the universe to give you a sign? In a most unlikely place for inspiration I saw this post on FB:  
Creative Pay-It-Forward 2013: The first five people to comment on this status will receive, from me, sometime in the next calendar year-- a gift. Perhaps a book, or handmade item, or a candle, music, anything-- a surprise! There will likely be no warning and it will happen whenever the mood strikes me. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer in their facebook statuses...
...and was immediately drawn to participate. I re-posted, received an abundance of responses and have been inspired to hand-make most, if not all of the promised gifts. Proving that inspiration is not relegated to country walks and museums...but Face Book? Who knew? The true inspiration being the freedom to do/give anything I like; a badly needed reminder that expectations (mostly my own) can suffocate the creative process (mostly my own)! Bonus...It keeps on going!!

Nice to be back in the studio and whip these up for my first contribution to Pay it Forward!
glass beads, turquoise, copper, rose gold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...