Saturday, January 7, 2012

21 ears (not a typo!)

My life is blessed by the love of a remarkable man who never ceases to amaze me. For our most recent anniversary (more on that here) Michael and I decided we would forgo the usual celebration because we are heading for a Disney World vacation soon. So on our anniversary day he presented me with this card:

What is it? Well I had begged my dear  husband not to buy me anniversary flowers, which I knew was very difficult for him. So he created  this "bouquet" for me for our 21st wedding anniversary...a vase with 21 mickey mouse ears! On the back of the card he made up a company name called "no flowers productions". That's my cheeky man! Of course this "Disney" girl (see picture below) loves it and is looking forward to celebrating our anniversary and my birthday at the Magic Kingdom!

Haha...yes, that's me, many years ago. I worked as a magician's assistant in Fantasy Land. Now that is double magic!! Best job ever!

I am going to attempt to post on my blog from my phone while visiting the Magic Kingdom. Perhaps I can recreate this photo...sans Fantasy Land garb!!!
Have you made memories at Disney?

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Have so much fun!!! How cool that you were a magician's assistant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...