Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Colors of Umbria ~ Retreat 2012

This photo was taken by our good friend, fellow traveler, and professional photographer Rick Allred from Santa Fe, New Mexico. We were so fortunate to have him with us as a student this year. Rick brings his professionalism, his enthusiasm and his sense of humor to every situation. Thank you Rick!
This year's color fest. Enjoy!





















 
Just a few poppies blooming in late summer. Still, enough to swoon over.

I am putting my Retreat postings on pause while I play in the city by the bay! San Francisco for a week. Yay! Wish me sun! Cheers! Victoria

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Oh lovely. I have been living vicariously through you!

Onlythemanager said...

Beautiful photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...