Sunday, October 2, 2011

Poblanos Stuffed with Cheddar and Chicken - Fine Cooking Recipes, Techniques and Tips




Fall is chili time in this part of the country so I wanted to share my go-to" meal for my guests here in the Southwest or my Midwest family that love their chilies! Poblanos are usually mild (sometimes I get a hot one!) so you can spice up the filling to your liking.
I love that this dish is budget-friendly as well and the chilies are not pricey, also you can use leftover roasted chicken or pick one up at the local "mart".
Guaranteed...your guests will be making that "yummy" sound.

 I'm leaving you today with the link for this great recipe and a shot of another fall favorite. Enjoy!
Oh! Be sure to wear gloves whenever you are prepping hot chilies!!

Cosmos! From Cider Mills Farm, NM



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...