Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feed a Cold a Drink

I suppose my mother would scold me for having a "toddy" while nursing a cold...hey wait! My mother would join me, because she is a cool lady! So, here's to you Mom! Cheers! Wish you were here.
Hot White Chocolate
Amy Machnak, Sunset Magazine
  • 3/4 cup milk 
  • 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips 
  • 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
  • 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder

Preparation

  1. 1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
  2. 2. Pour vanilla vodka into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.

This was very yummy. Soothing and warming, not overly chocolate-ty and without the knock-out punch of a whiskey-based hot toddy...kinda girlie and fun! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I am a long way off from joining you in a drink, but cheers and feel better soon!

Victoria said...

I'll take a rain check for July! Thanks, I am feeling so much better...hot chocolate toddy!!?? hmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...