Hot White Chocolate
Amy Machnak, Sunset Magazine
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
- 2. Pour vanilla vodka into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.
This was very yummy. Soothing and warming, not overly chocolate-ty and without the knock-out punch of a whiskey-based hot toddy...kinda girlie and fun! Enjoy your weekend!