Saturday, February 22, 2014

Advanced Wood Block Printmaking




I am off this weekend to Las Cruces to take an advanced class in woodcut printing. How many ways can you say, "tax diversion technique"!!!
The instructor, Ouida Touchón is a visual artist from New Mexico with her BFA from Kansas City Art Institute in Painting and her Master of Arts from the University of Missouri at Kansas City in studio arts. I took her beginning class and loved it. You can read more about that here.
So, could I help it when her advanced class happened right in the middle of my tax prep?!!??!!

Here is more about Ouida, she's really wonderful. Her new blog is great reading as well... Click here to read more about Ouida and to view her stunning prints. Stay tuned next week for the results!
Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...